ARLA Approved Letting Agents for Shenfield, Brentwood, Billericay, Chelmsford, Braintree & Surrounding Areas
With years of experience in residential lettings and property management, our aim is to take “A Fresh Approach” to the lettings industry, offering properties to let in Essex. Welcome to Domans Residential Ltd, ARLA approved letting agents for Brentwood, Chelmsford, Braintree and surrounding areas.
Big enough to succeed, small enough to care!
You can expect a ‘hands on’ approach on a personal level so the person that meets you at the property will be with you all the way, enabling you to build a business relationship with one individual.
Whether you’re a Landlord wanting to rent out your Essex property or a Tenant looking to rent we will guide you through the process and be there to offer help and guidance at every step along the way.
You may be a homeowner thinking of selling your home. Have you thought about how letting your property could make a difference to you? Contact Us for a no obligation rental valuation of your property.
This very good size one bedroom apartment is neutrally decorated to an excellent standard throughout with aprox 587 sq ft of living space . It is located within a short walk to Chelmsford Station and Town Centre. Open plan Living/Kitchen.
3 Bedroom Semi Detached House is Located in the Much Requested Area of Chelmer Village in Chelmsford. Single Garage Via Own Driveway For Two Cars. Available 7th March 2017.
An Impressive 2 Bedroom spacious Character apartment located just a short walk to Shenfield Station, Available 7th March 2017.
5 Bedroom Detached in the much sought after Hutton Mount, Shenfield, Short walk to Station. Available 17th April 2017.
Letting Fees Information
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, Domans Residential may also apply the following upfront fees, all fees are plus VAT.
- To Secure a property you will need to pay our administration fee once your offer has been successful charged at- £300.00, this includes, references, contract fee and your inventory check in.(reference fees include credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) the fee is for up to 2 people. Any additional applicants (so 3 or more) will be charged at £100.00 each.
- Should you need a guarantor the cost would be £100.00, whilst unlikely you will need another a 2nd guarantor it will be charged at £100.00.
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit, no fees are taken for pets but sometimes landlords may request additional deposit which normally would amount to 2 months rental depending on the property and what is agreed at the time, additional cleaning clauses may also apply.
- Should you wish to extend your tenancy in the future then we would require a £75.00 administration charge to the tenant(s).
- We do not charge a tenant for check-out fees
- The tenants would be expected to pay for there own insurances for the property as applicable.
- A standard deposit of one and half times the monthly rental is normally taken.
We strongly advise applicants to check agents fees first before securing a property and they should be clearly advertised as above as per new legislation 1st November 2013.